1. Public intoxication at 2235 Dave Ward Drive, The Draft. Police patrolling the area responded to a fight between two males in the parking lot of the business. According to a Conway Police Department incident report, the aggressor in the incident appeared intoxicated. The manager of the business told police the subject became aggressive when employees would not serve him more alcohol. According to the report, the subject also refused to pay his tab. An officer noted the subject told him he would sue the police department, "that he was a G," and "he makes $1,400 a week, and that he has a $5,000 attorney on retainer."
The subject was eventually placed in a police vehicle and taken to Unit 2 for booking.
2. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 210 block of Davis Street. The victim told police someone gained entry to her vehicle and stole a laptop. The victim thought she locked her vehicle's doors, but there were no signs of forced entry, according to the report.
3. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. A female subject was observed by a loss prevention officer concealing beads in her purse. The beads were valued at $63. The subject was arrested.
4. Unattended death at 2500 block of Bruce Street. MEMS responded to a residence in the area when a family member found a woman had died in her home.
5. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees observed two subjects concealing Otter Box phone covers. The two were arrested.
6. Criminal mischief at 1105 Skyline Drive, Motel 6. The business' manager contacted police to make a report of damage in a room. According to the incident report filed with CPD, paint was on the walls of the room, television, doors and bathroom. Writing on the wall read, "Jessie and Christie best friends." Police made contact with the subject who rented the room and she stated that a party held at the hotel "got out of hand." The subject agreed to pay for damages.
7. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 525 Skyline Drive, Cracker Barrel. The driver's side window was broken out of an employee's vehicle, according to the CPD report. The victim stated her book bag and wallet were missing. The victim's debit card had been used at several gas stations in Conway before it was cancelled. Police obtained surveillance video of a subject using the card at other businesses. The subject's vehicle also appeared in the video.
8. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 525 Skyline Drive, Cracker Barrel. The driver's side window was broken out of a second employee's vehicle. The only thing missing from the vehicle was $2.
9. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 120 block of Oak Street. The victim stated someone gained entry to her unlocked vehicle and stole a laptop and calculator.
10. Theft of property at 501 Elsinger Blvd, Target. An employee of the business advised a male subject left the store with a shopping cart full of jeans.
11. Fraudulent use of a credit card. Several fraud victims filed more reports with the Conway Police Department with charges originating out of California and Oklahoma.
12. Disorderly conduct at 2745 Carl Stuart Road, Carl Stuart Middle School. Police were contacted by the school's principal regarding an 11-year-old student's drawing. According to the report, the drawing was of a knife, gun and grenade. Writing on the paper read "RDMS bomed at 2:30."