• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., interdenominatiional group of knitters and crocheters who meditate on Scripture and knit for charity, St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. 501-513-6812.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Program: Recognition of Outstanding Eighth Grade students.
• Academic Signing Day, 1-4:30 p.m., presented by Acxiom, Central Baptist College.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., home of Carol Schedler. Co-hostesses Gay Moore and Ellen Johnson. Program: Linda Arnold on Ellen Gilchrist.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., La Lucha Space, 2035 Prince St.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment No. 1323 Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope, 622 E. Robins.
• Annual convention, Dept. of Arkansas Marine Corps League, 8:30 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn and Suites• Conway Dinner Theater, "Wizard of Oz," dinner, 6:15, Antioch Baptist Church.
• Lecture series: "Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer’s Craft," 2 p.m. Faulkner County Library.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, noon to 7 p.m., preview day, $5, Conway Expo Center. Mean Bean Cafe concessions.
• Greenbrier High School Commencement, 7 p.m., UCA Farris Center. No reserved seating.
• Blackbird Academy presents "An Evening in the Park," 7 p.m., Simon Park, Downtown Conway.
• Silver Moon Cinema, "Dark Knight Rises," 8:30 p.m., The Village at Hendrix, $1 donation benefits American Cancer Society.
• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church parking lot.
• Annual convention, Dept. of Arkansas Marine Corps League, 8:30 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn and Suites. Frank Lambert, department adjutant, 501-269-2085.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, noon to 7 p.m., $3 for adults; $1 for children 12 and under, Conway Expo Center. Mean Bean Cafe concessions.
• Memorial Day Celebration, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., "Honoring Our Heroes," Wooster City Park.
• Conway Dinner Theater, "Wizard of Oz," 7 p.m., Antioch Baptist Church.
• Pancake Breakfast at Stoby’s, $5. 8 a.m. to 1 p..m., benefits Angels Among Us, cancer support group for women.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, noon to 7 p.m., Conway Expo Center. Mean Bean Cafe concessions.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."
To view complete lisiting of events visit www.thecabin.net/events or click here.