• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club (No meeting).
• Family Game Night, 5-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Jazz Cats, Dixieland and Swing, 6-8 p.m., Faby’s Downtown.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., La Lucha Space, 2035 Prince. Support and information for breastfeeding mothers.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Barbecue, 740 S. Harkrider.
• Firefighters Fill the Boot for Muscular Dystrophy, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Main intersections on Broadview Street in Greenbrier.
• Disabled American Veterans mobile office at the Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College St., Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Shorty’s, 1101 Harkrider. Noon speaker: Mary Bentley, vice president of Bentley Plastics. 733-7796.
• Conway Community Band concert, "Circus," Kris Allen Stage, Simon Park, Downtown Conway. Conducted by Ricky Brooks. Free. Take a chair, take a friend. 7:30 p.m.
• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church parking lot.
• "Going Back Home," Arkansas Heritage Month at Twin Groves Library, sponsored by the Friends of the Library, the Neighborhood Economic Development Team, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Events related to recognition of the family of Silas Owens Sr., builder of Arkansas’ Historic Structures.
• Mount Vernon School Reunion, 11 a.m., potluck at the school cafeteria, 38 Garland Springs Road.
• Blackbird Academy Spring Recital, 6:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."
To view complete listing of events go to www.thecabin.net/events or click here.