• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church parking lot.
• "Going Back Home," Arkansas Heritage Month at Twin Groves Library, sponsored by the Friends of the Library, the Neighborhood Economic Development Team, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Events related to recognition of the family of Silas Owens Sr., builder of Arkansas’ Historic Structures.
• Mount Vernon School Reunion, 11 a.m., potluck at the school cafeteria, 38 Garland Springs Road.
• Blackbird Academy Spring Recital, 6:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix.
• 8 a.m., Oakland Cemetery, Speaker: Charles Yarbro
• 8:30 a.m., Carter Cemetery, Charles Yarbro
• 9 a.m., Old Liberty Cemetery, Charles Yarbro
• 9:30 a.m., Crestlawn Cemetery, Speaker: Faulkner County Judge Alan Dodson
• 11 a.m. Oak Grove Cemetery, Speaker: Conway Mayor Tab Townsell
• 1 p.m., Macedonia Cemetery, north of Skyline Drive, Speaker: State Sen. Jason Rapert.
• 4 p.m. Faulkner County Courthouse, Speaker: County Judge Allen Dodson
• 6 p.m., Copper Spring in Guy. (no speaker).
American Legion Post 16 Commander Hughie Craig will bugle Taps at each location.
(Staff writer Becky Harris can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and 505-1234.)