• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church parking lot, 150 Amity Road.
• Kids All-American Fishing Derby, 8-11 a.m., Bob Courtway School, ages 3-13. Prizes for biggest fish. Bill Townsend, 679-3601; Randy Romeo, 733-6701.
• National Trails Day, 10 a.m. to noon, Huckleberry Trailhead, Woolly Hollow State Park, Greenbrier, 3.5 mile guided hike around Lake Bennett. Take water and wear good walking shoes. 501-679-2098.
• First Saturday Trade Show, new flea market open at Pickles Gap. Pickle Barrel Fudge Factory Cafe open for lunch.
• Curious Kids Consignment, 7 a.m. to noon, Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey.
• "The Laramie Project," 8 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. $10 at the door. Recommended for mature audiences.
• G&S Gun Show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center. 2502 E. Oak.
• Naylor School Reunion, 11 a.m to 4 p.m., Naylor United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, Highway 36. Potluck.
• Springhill Baptist Church Homecoming, 9:50 a.m. to 1:15 p.m., worship at 10:50 a.m, followed by potluck lunch, singing begins at 1:15 p.m. Bro. Ed Stephenson, pastor.
• Pride Parade, 1 p.m. assemble at pink house, 1605 Robinson for 2 p.m. Parade through Downtown Conway. www.conwaypride.com. John Schenck, 329-9866.
• "The Laramie Project," 6 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. $10 at the door.
• G&S Gun Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Conway Expo Center. 2502 E. Oak.
• Crosstown Trio, 6:30 p.m., in the Sanctuary at First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Jackie Lamar, saxophone; Karen Griebling, viola; and John Krebs, piano. Folk music from around the world.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event.")