• March 25 — Conway Gun & Knife Show from 9-5:00 p.m. Admission is $10, children 10 and under will get in for free, $2 off admission for Active Duty & Retired Military w/ID. Location: Conway Expo. Center (2505 E. Oak)
• March 26 — Conway Gun & Knife Show from 9-4:00 p.m. Admission is $10, children 10 and under will get in for free, $2 off admission for Active Duty & Retired Military w/ID. Location: Conway Expo. Center (2505 E. Oak)
• March 28 — The North Metro Healthcare Awards Luncheon will take place at 11 a.m. This luncheon will honor individuals and companies who have made a positive impact on the overall health of our community. Visit http://web.conwaychamber.org/events/North-Metro-Healthcare-Awards-Luncheon-1692/details for more information. Location: Centennial Valley Country Club Events Center
• March 27 — How To Write a Business Plan, from 6-9 p.m. No matter how large or small, every business should have a business plan. A well-written plan can mean the difference between profit and failure for many small businesses. This is a FREE course. Visit https://ucaoutreach.tfaforms.net/65 to register. Location: Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
• March 31 — Sally Barris returns to the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., at 7 p.m. for a free concert. Barris is an A-list Nashville songwriter who has had songs covered by such top-level artists as Kathy Mattea, Martina McBride and Lee Ann Womack. Her song "Let The Wind Chase You," recorded by Trisha Yearwood and Keith Urban, received a Grammy nomination for vocal collaboration in 2009. All library events are free and open to the public.
• April 3-4 — The Faulkner County Library and UCA present a free two-day "zine"-making workshop at the library, 1900 Tyler St. This free workshop will provide a hands-on tutorial in creating a zine, or mini magazine, by folding a single sheet of paper and using text, drawing or collage to share your own ideas and experiences. The focus of the workshop will be on using zines to express what you believe it means to be a citizen. Zines produced at the workshop will be displayed at a Zinefest at UCA Downtown from 3-6 p.m. April 14. The workshop is appropriate for both adults and children (with supervision), and materials will be provided. RSVP to reserve your spot at http://uca.edu/go/zinemaking, by calling the library at 501-327-7482 or by email to email@example.com.
• April 4 — A free and public UCA Dixieland Jazz concert is set at 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Under the direction of Jackie Lamar, band members include Johnathan Hufford, Kaitlyn Ledet, Brandon Lugo, Anna McAfee, Jacob Wayman, Cameron Thompson, Brandon Marlin, Jake Gatlin and Jeremy Landry. For more information, call the library at 501-327-7482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• April 12 — A public hearing to discuss plans and funding priorities for low-income persons in Faulkner, White and Cleburne counties is set at 3 p.m. at CAPCA Administrative Office, 707 Robins St., Ste. 118, Conway.
• Tuesdays through April 11. Conway Reiki Circle from 7-8 p.m. Feel refreshed and relaxed as you learn Reiki moving meditation techniques. Register at https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1913982 ! Location: Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
• Weekly TOPS meetings are held at Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey, on Tuesdays at 6:30p.m. TOPS CLUB, INC.(Take Off Pounds Sensibly) is an affordable wellness education organization with thousands of chapters in the United States and Canada. Membership is $32 a year in the U.S. plus nominal chapter fees. Email email@example.com or call 501-329-4341 for more information.
• Free art class starting at 12:00 p.m. Location: the Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd.
• Al-Anon meetings from 5:45-6:45 at Grace United Methodist Church. Address: 1075 Hogan Lane, Conway
• Thursdays through May 18. Introduction to Tai Chi from 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. The slow gentle movements of Tai Chi Chuan reduce stress and improve strength, stamina and balance. Register at https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1914052 ! Location: UCA Downtown
• Thursdays through May 18. Tai Chi 2 from 10-11 a.m. This class is open to all students with previous experience who would like to review the form. Register at https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1914041 !Location: UCA Downtown