• Red Curtain Theatre is putting on "Miracle on 34th Street: The Musical" Friday-Sunday and Dec. 15-17.
• The Conway Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting its annual Christmas Open House at 900 Oak St. in the chamber lobby on Thursday from 2-4 p.m.
• The Lantern Theatre presents "A Lantern Christmas" Dec. 15-16 at 7:30 p.m. and Dec. 17 at 2:30 p.m. The show will consist of sketches, Christmas carols and improv.
• The choir of Grace Presbyterian Church, 1010 Hogan Lane, will present a Christmas concert, "Kinsman Redeemer," on Tuesday, Dec. 19, beginning at 7 p.m. The children of the church will also perform a Nativity pageant. The public is invited.
• A Christmas Carol will take the stage Dec. 19 at 7:30 p.m. at the Reynolds Performance Hall on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas.
• The Mayflower City Council will meet at City Hall on Monday, Dec. 18, at 7 p.m.
• The Greenbrier Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a meeting on Monday, Dec. 18, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Greenbrier Municipal Building.
• The Conway Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Monday, Dec. 18, at 7 p.m. in the District Court Building.
• The Vilonia City Council will meet Tuesday, Dec. 19, at 18 Bise Drive, Vilonia at 7 p.m.
• The Lantern Theatre will be holding auditions for "Steel Magnolias" Jan. 8-9.
• ARcare Vilonia hosts the Great Turkey Giveaway on Friday, Dec. 15, at its location. There will be 100 free turkeys to give away, first come, first served. For more information, call ARcare Vilonia at 501-796-6740.
• The Faulkner County Singing Club monthly meeting will be at 1:30 p.m. at Gold Creek Baptist on Sturgis Road in Conway. The public is invited.
• Friends of the Conway Animal Shelter (FOCAS) will be hosting "Strut your Rescue Mutt" at the Conway’s PetSafe Dog Park from 2-4 p.m.
• Bethlehem House is hosting an "all-you-can-eat" pancake breakfast at Stoby’s from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Tickets are $5 and include coffee, milk or juice. Drive-thru service is available, and you can call ahead.
The Conway Symphony Orchestra will be performing at 3 p.m.
• Conway Regional Medical Center and the Blood Institute will be holding a blood drive Tuesday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and Wednesday from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Conway Regional Auditorium on the medical center campus at 2302 College Ave. in Conway.
• The Conway City Council will meet Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. in the District Court Building.
• The Mayflower Planning Commission will hold a meeting at City Hall on Tuesday at 7 p.m.