Mark your calendars for upcoming events that will showcase distinct elements that have helped put Downtown Conway on the map as a vibrant destination.
• Conway ArtsFest — Saturday, October 7, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Simon Park. Artoberfest at Kings Live Music beginning at 5 p.m.
• Conway Downtown Partnership Annual Luncheon — Thursday, October 12, at 11:30 a.m. at Worsham Hall, Hendrix College
Visit DowntownConway.org for more details about these events.
For those looking for commercial or residential property in the downtown Conway area, contact Kim Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501.932.5407 for more information about properties for sale or lease in Downtown Conway.
All about that art
• Art Experience
There are many choices in mounting and framing needlework. Let us guide you through these choices to ensure that your needlework is framed correctly so that future generations will enjoy your creative efforts. Art Experience Inc., 1027 Front St., www.artexperienceinc.com, 603-918-9237.
Bevy’s, 1022 Oak St., is ready with all your monogramming needs just in time for fall football. Drop in with ideas or check them out on Instagram @shopbevys
• Board & Brush Creative Studio
Construct stylish, unique wood decor projects and have a little fun, too. Take $10 off your first workshop using the code BBCONWAY. Located ar 1875 McKennon St., Ste. 500, Board & Brush offers a class schedule and gallery at www.boardandbrush.com/conway.
• Carmen’s Art & Antiques
Storewide inventroy reduction sale is going on now. Stop in at 1022 Oak Street and view featured artwork by local artists and browse antiques.
• Conway Farmer’s and Craft Market
Located downtown at 1132 Front Street, enjoy selctions from a variety of vendors every Saturday in October.
Shop Your Heart Out
• EM Jeans continues its retirement sale at 1100 Oak St. All jeans are 30-50 percent off, watches are 30 percent off and much more!
• Lefler’s, 1114 Oak St., is featuring several lines of designer makeup and skin care, some free samples available.
• Outfit Alley, 1010 Oak St., is offering summer dresses at 50 percent off, and student and military discounts on other items are available with an ID.
• Tickled Pink’s, 1008 Oak St., summer sale boasts merchandise at up to 75 percent off and 40 percent off selected Brighton items.
• Shop for handmade and unique woodoworking items at Urban Timbers, 812 Merriman St.
• Wyck’s Place, 906 Front St., offers free haircuts the first Monday of the month and $10 color from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. first Mondays as well.
Eat Your Heart Out
• Streetside Creperie, 1321 West Oak St.
• Taziki’s Mediterranian Cafe, 724 Oak St.
• Sunday Brunch at ZaZa from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 1050 Ellis Ave.
• Central Arkansas Small Business Series — Call Autumn at 501-450-3118 to register.
— Tuesday, September 19
But First, Coffee - 6 - 8p.m.
— Tuesday, September 26
Immigration in Arkansas - 7 - 9 p.m.
— Friday, September 29
Cooking Conquests: Arkansas Alfresco - 6- 8p.m.
— Saturday, September 30
Art Journaling - 9 a.m. - Noon
— Thursdays, October 5 - 26
WordPress 101: Learn the Basics - 5 - 7p.m.
— Tuesday, October 10
Women in Business Luncheon Panel - 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
— Tuesday, October 10
Arkansas Coding Academy Open House - 5 - 7 p.m.
— Friday, October 13
Know Before You Go: The Costs of College Workshop - 7 - 8:30 p.m.