Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. According to the report, the victim was inside the store when someone took a briefcase containing a GPS unit from his vehicle. The victim stated that he left the vehicle's windows down. Surveillance video of the parking lot shows an unidentified male leaning into the vehicle and leaving.
2. Residential burglary at 1600 block of Westlake Drive. The victim stated that someone kicked or forced their way into his locked apartment while he was not at home and took two televisions, an iPod Touch, and personal papers.
3. Theft of property from a motor vehicle at 400 block of 2nd Street. The victim stated that someone stole the license plate from her vehicle while she stayed overnight at a residence.
4. Theft of property at 350 block of Choctaw Trail. The victim stated that someone took a car battery from his camper trailer. Copper wiring leading to the battery from the trailer had been cut.
5. Assault on a family or household member at 3900 block of West Tyler Street. According to the CPD report, a man was cited for assault on a family member in the third degree and released after officers were dispatched to the residence. The suspect's daughter gave police a recording of her father threatening her mother.