• The Conway Farmer’s Market at 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway opens at 6:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through Oct. Oct. 5. Call Kami Marsh at 329-8344 or email email@example.com
• Mount Vernon High School reunion, 11:30 a.m. at the high school cafeteria. The Class of 1961 will be honored. Potluck at noon. Call Bonnie Caldwell at 501-733-7207.
• "Faulkner County at Work: A Documentary Film," 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, a part of Arkansas Heritage Month.
• PRCA Rodeo, 7:30 p.m., Don Owen Sports Complex, Lower Ridge Road, Conway, $10, $5 for ages 7-12
• Community Ride, sponsored by Conway Advocates for Bicycling, all ages and skill levels invited to ride around town, 2 p.m., Simon Park.
MONDAY, MAY 28
• Memorial Day ceremonies:
Oakland Cemetery, 8 a.m.
Carter Cemetery, 8:30 a.m.
Old Liberty Cemetery, 9 a.m.
Crestwood Cemetery, 9:30 a.m., Charles Yarbro, speaker.
Oak Grove Cemetery, 11 a.m., Conway Mayor Tab Townsell, speaker.
Macedonia Cemetery, 1 p.m.
Faulkner County Courthouse, 4 p.m., State Rep. Linda Tyler, D-Conway, speaker.
Copperas Springs in Guy, 6 p.m.
Memorial Day closings:
• Post Office, Conway City Hall, Faulkner County Courthouse, Faulkner County Library, banks, Log Cabin Democrat.