• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Commodity distribution, 8:15-11:30 a.m., CAPCA Administration office, 707 Robins St. Suite 118. Call 329-3891 ext. 133.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Attorney Gen. Dustin McDaniel.
• Live on the Patio at Pitza 42, 2234 Dave Ward Drive, Preston Palmer Studio students perform, 6-8 p.m.
• Western Song Jam, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Play and sing along to favorite cowboy songs. Call J.R. Barnett, 501-336-5909
• Faulkner County Landlord Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Speaker: Howard Warren on the landord commission’s work.
• Teachers’ Fair sponsored by the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, 7:30-9:30 a.m., Ruth Doyle Intermediate School.
• Senior Day at Greenbrier Gardens, 64 Mountain Dr., Greenbrier, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., free testing for blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, and balance. Carelink, The Area Council for Aging, Home Instead, Hearing Life, DHS Division of Aging and Adult Services and Greenbrier Senior Center to name a few will be participating. For more information, call 501-679-0681.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. From Conway, take 64 Business to Vilonia and turn right onto College St. No charge for admission.
Please send items for Roundabout to email@example.com. Thank you.