• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Arkansas Supreme Court Justice Robert Brown.
• Nancy Deckard, communications director for Central Arkansas Master Naturalists Chapter, 5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.: "Becoming an Arkansas Master Naturalist."
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que Call 336-5959.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope Outreach, 622 E. Robins. Call Frank Lambert, 269-2085.
• Senior Expo, 8 a.m.-noon, Conway Regional Health and FitnessCenter.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. From Conway, take 64 Business to Vilonia and turn right onto College St. No charge for admission.
• Arkansas Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza. Speakers: State House of Representative candidates Douglas House, Josh Miller, Stephen Meeks, David Meeks and Rocky Lawrence. Call Joyce Garrison 327-0384.
• "Pickin’ on the Porch," 6 p.m., 1926 Caldwell. Call 269-6680.
(Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.)