• Senior Expo, 8 a.m.-noon, Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. From Conway, take 64 Business to Vilonia and turn right onto College St. Free.
• Arkansas Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza. Speakers: Candidates for State House of Representatives Douglas House, Josh Miller, Stephen Meeks, David Meeks and Rocky Lawrence. Call Joyce Garrison 327-0384.
• "Pickin’ on the Porch," 6 p.m., 1926 Caldwell. Call 269-6680.
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• EcoFest workday, building exhibits. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library; light lunch provided.
• "United for the City," an all-day conference for churches and non-profits, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Conway Mosaic Church, 1925 Lee Ave. Tickets are $10 including lunch and dinner.
• Autism Resource Center meeting, 9-11 a.m., Pediatrics Plus Therapy Clinic, 2740 College Ave. Call Courtney Leach, 501-733-1627.
• Open House, 1-7 p.m., Bean Feed, 5-7 p.m., Faulkner County Museum, celebrating 20-year anniversary; $5 for beans, greens, ‘taters, cornbread and fixin’s.
• Ukulele Bill at the Faulkner County Library, 2 p.m. Song sheets with chords available at the library prior to the concert. Call 327-7482.
• Celebrity Waiter event, U.S. Pizza, 710 Front St., to benefit American Cancer Society, noon to 10 p.m., entertainment, auction, luminarias; call 450-9700.
(Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.)