• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• EcoFest workday, building exhibits. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library; light lunch provided.
• "United for the City," all-day conference for churches and non-profits, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Conway Mosaic Church, 1925 Lee Ave. Tickets are $10 including lunch and dinner.
• Autism Resource Center meeting, 9-11 a.m., Pediatrics Plus Therapy Clinic, 2740 College Ave. Call Courtney Leach, 501-733-1627.
• Open House, 1-7 p.m., Bean Feed, 5-7 p.m., Faulkner County Museum, celebrating 20-year anniversary; $5 for beans, greens, ‘taters, cornbread and fixin’s.
• Ukulele Bill at the Faulkner County Library, 2 p.m. Song sheets with chords available at the library prior to the concert. Call 327-7482.
• Celebrity Waiter event, U.S. Pizza, 710 Front St., to benefit American Cancer Society, noon to 10 p.m., entertainment, auction, luminarias; call 450-9700.
• "Under the Dome" concert, 3 p.m., First United Methodist Church, "In Praise and Honor," featuring soprano Arlene Biebesheimer, organist/pianist Betty Cohen and Larry Jones, trumpet.
• Life After Prison: A biblical approach to overcoming roadblocks, getting employed, and preventing relapse for adults on parole, 6:30 p.m., Conway Public Library, call 501-548-0115.
• Groundbreaking for Bethlehem House new facility, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner and Duncan streets.
• Konway Kickers open house and free class, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Irby Dance Studio, 1032 Front St. Regular classes begin Sept. 4. Call 328-5715.
• FIN: Friends In Need, prayer support group, 6 p.m., Cornerstone Bible Church, 1905 Dave Ward Drve. Call 327-2690.
(Please send items for Roundabout to email@example.com. Thank you.)