• American Red Cross Blood Drive 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., auditorium, Conway Regional Medical Center, recognizing current and former cancer patients.
• A Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., interdenominational group of knitters and crocheters who meditate on Scripture as they knit for charity. St. Joseph Parish Administration Office, 513-6812.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant. Speaker: Heather Baker, Drive Arkansas.
• Parkinson’s Support Group, 1:30 p.m., McGee Center. Bronnie Rose, facilitator, 329-6282 or 246-1972.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting), 5:15-6:15 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center located in the Conference Room past the Information Desk. Cora, 269-4153.
• Ambassador Baptist Church Vacation Bible School, 6-7 p.m., 7 Lost Branch Lane, Greenbrier.
• Conway League of Artists, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, Meridith Davies, perspective or mental effects of color.
• Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre opens "Oliver" at UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, runs through June 28.
• Toad Suck Car Club, 6 p.m., Bob’s Grill Downtown, meeting at 7 p.m.
• Vilonia Baptist Fellowship Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., next to Vilonia Animal Clinic.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Highway 64B.
• United Commercial Travelers, 6 p.m., China Town Restaurant.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., parole reentry mentoring, Faulkner County Library.
• Vote to help Conway win $100,000 toward a dog park in the city. Conway is in the finals, and voting can be done twice a day online at www.barkforyourpark.com.
• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church.
• Conway Noon Rotary, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: Brandon Morris, Arkansas Department of Emergency Management.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, buffet 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting starts at noon-1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Conway Duplicate Bridge Club, 12:15 p.m., College Square, 2421 College Ave. For reservations, call Margaret Miller at 764-1257.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• Jazz Cats, 6 to 8 p.m., Faby’s Restaurant, 1023 Front St., a block from Toad Suck Square. Keyboard and sax/clarinet instrumentation. Music is swing and dixieland. No cover. Admission is free.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. in Conway. Call 336-5959 for information.
• Machine Embroidery Conway AR Machine Embroiderers (CAME), 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., Conway. Open to all Machine Embroidery Enthusiasts, beginner to advance.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., La Lucha Space, 2035 Prince St. 908-4933.
• Mayflower Chamber of Commerce meeting, 7-8 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• Faulkner County Tea Party, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Special guests Randy Higgins, Faulkner County JP, and Shane Stacks, Pulaski County JP, will discuss the White River Watershed National Blueway, which affects part of Faulkner County. For more information, visit www.faulknercoteaparty.com.
• Carl Barger, author of "Dark Clouds Over Alabama," book signing and author talk, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Refreshments. Free and open to the public. Library, 501-327-7482, email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook and Twitter.
• Much Ado About Nothing at The Hendrix Village, 1050 Ellis Ave., 7:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.arkshakes.com.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."
To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.