• Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc. providing free computer training to the general public, 10 a.m. to noon, Goodwill Store, 2425 Sanders in Conway. Call 329-6501.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360 or Wanda, 472-9703.
• The Conway Creative Writers, 2-5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 513-9316.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous meeting (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Lane, upstairs meeting room.
• Vote to help Conway win $100,000 toward a dog park in the city. Conway is in the finals, and voting can be done twice a day online at www.barkforyourpark.com. Today’s votes count seven times. Voting ends July 26.
• The Third Annual Arkansas Outdoor Expo, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Conway Expo Center. Uncle Si Robertson, from A&E’s Duck Dynasty, featured guest, 1-5 p.m. Tickets $10 for adults (16 and over), and $6 for youth, children 7 years and under free.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• Pickin’ Porch at the Library, 9:30 a.m., 1900 Tyler St. Bring instruments, or just come and listen. This event is free and open to the public. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook or Twitter.
• Pine Street Community Development Center, Inc.’s Back to School Backpack program registration, 10 a.m. to noon, Pleasant Branch Baptist Church, 601 Spruce St. Call Pine Street Community Development Center, Inc., 501-697-0930.
• San Diego Comic-Con watch party, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Visit: nglb.arkgeeks.com.
• Greenbrier Concerned Citizens Advisory Group Coalition meeting, 10:30 a.m. to noon, discussion, coffee and snacks, Greenbrier Event Center, #5 Lois Lane, Greenbrier, meeting room on second floor.
• The Gold Wing Road Riders Association Chapter L, 5 p.m., dinner and meeting starts at 6, Smitty’s BBQ, 740 S. Harkrider St. Call Bud Danner, director, 501-514-5882.
• Raising Grey, 8 p.m., TC’s Midtown Grill, 1611 Oak St.
• Comedian Ralphie May Benefit Show for Officer Will McGary Memorial Fund, 8 and 10 p.m., The Brick Room Event Center, 1020 Front St. Special guest Angry Patrick of "Corey & Patrick In The Morning". Tickets $30 in advance, $35 the day of the show.
• Foleys Van, 9-11:45 p.m., Bears Den Pizza, 235 Farris Rd.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259, 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy., (U.S. 64), just north of the intersection with Donaghey, under the Conway Water Tower, Bingo, 1-4 p.m., open to the general public and smoke free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.