• Arkansas Tax Free Weekend, midnight Saturday to 11 p.m. Sunday. All retailers are required to participate and may not charge tax on items that are legally tax-exempt during the Sales Tax Holiday.
• The 16th Annual First Security Conway Kids’ Triathlon, 8 a.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave. Shannon Milam: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.conwaykidstri.com for online registration and other race info.
• Toad Suck Car Club Car Show, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center and Fairgrounds, 2501 East Oak St. Judging to start at 10 a.m. and awards at approximately 2:30-3 p.m. Food vendors on site.
• Hoops for the Homeless, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Don Owens Sport Complex, 10 Lower Ridge Rd. Faith Church hosted 3 on 3 tournament to raise money for Bethlehem House. Will Davis, 479-970-3123.
• Serentiy Al-Anon Group. 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr., use East Parking Lot entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• Pickin’ Porch at the Library, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Bring instruments, or come and listen. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook or Twitter.
• Holland Back to School Bash, noon-2 p.m., Holland Community Center, 18 Lodge Dr. Free backpack, school supplies, coats and clothes for students that attend Greenbrier Schools Only. Becky Moltz, 501-258-9926.
• Conway Young Adults with Autism Meeting, 2:30-5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Games and fellowship. Eric, 870-489-5287 or email at email@example.com.
• Conway Dinner Theater to present "9 to 5: The Musical," 6 p.m., 2201 Washington Ave. Tickets may be purchased online: FaulknerAcademyofArts.com, by phone, 501-339-7401, or at Kordsmeier Furniture in downtown Conway.
• The 101st Annual St. Joseph School Bazaar, St. Joseph Parish Hall, 502 Front St. Silent Auction, 6:30-8:30 p.m., doors open at 6. Live auction, 8:45 p.m. Advance tickets, $30, tickets at the door, $35. The auctions are for Adults 21 years or older only. The grand prize from the raffle will be a 2013 Dodge Challenger, and those who enter the raffle Do Not need to be present to win. Heavy Hors D’oeuvres and Beverages. Call 501-327-6568 or 501-329-1818.
• Mother Hubbard and the Regulators, 8 p.m., TC’s Midtown Grill, 1611 E. Oak St., Suite 15.
• Fossils of Ancient Robots, 9-11:45 p.m., Bears Den Pizza, 235 Farris. Dance music.
• School Supplies for Fines at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org or Deanna@fcl.org.
• Summer Concert Series at the Faulkner County Library: Open Fields, 2 p.m., 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, facebook and twitter.
• Mt. Gale Missionary Baptist Church Three Day Revival begins, 6 p.m., Pastor Jameel Wesley of Eighth Street Missionary Baptist Church, North Little Rock. Transportation available, 501-470-0629. Nursery services available, children 1-5 years old. #8 W. Brannon Dr. Church website: www.mtgalemissionarybc.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.