• The UCA Board of Trustees meeting, 10 a.m., Board of Trustees Conference Room in Wingo Hall.
• The American Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-5 p.m., Walmart, 1155 Highway 65 North. Visit: redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS to make an appointment.
• The American Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-5 p.m., Verizon Wireless, 855 E. Oak St. "Summer in the City" blood drive. Visit: redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS.
• The McKameys concert, 7 p.m., Faith Church, 1655 Middle Rd., Conway. Southern Gospel music. Admission is free, love offering will be taken.
• Creatures of the Night, 7-7:30 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Swim Beach. Admission: Free. Call 501-679-2098.
• School Supplies for Fines at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org or Deanna@fcl.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.