• Senior Expo, 8 a.m. to noon, Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd.
• Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc. providing free computer training to the general public, 10 a.m. to noon, at the Goodwill Store, 2425 Sanders. Call 329-6501.
• The Arkansas Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Shorty’s, 1101 Harkrider St. Open to all. Nan Ramsey, 501-733-7796, or John Nabholz, 501-472-2447.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• The Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call Dan Barham, Jr., 513-9316.
• UCA Women’s Soccer vs Mississippi Valley State, 4 p.m., Bill Stephens Track/Soccer Complex, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• City of Hope Outreach (CoHO) annual conference United for the City, 6:30 p.m., Christ Church Conway, 1105 Deer St. Variety of workshops. Participants can register online at www.unitedforthecity.org.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous, 7:30 p.m. (open format), Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Lane, upstairs meeting room.
• School Supplies for Fines at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org or Deanna@fcl.org.
• City of Hope Outreach (CoHO) annual conference United for the City, 8 a.m., Christ Church Conway, 1105 Deer St. Variety of workshops. Participants can register online at www.unitedforthecity.org.
• Knife show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Damascus Community Center, Highway 65. Free admission.
• Conway EcoFest organizers are seeking individual and group volunteers for a work day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Drop-In work day will be held at the McGee Sports Center, 3800 College Ave. Volunteers are encouraged to sign up through the website: www.conwayecofest.com/application-center, as soon as possible to ensure a large enough volunteer pool. Exhibitor and sponsorships are also available. Contact organizers through Facebook, Twitter, and the website, or call Ashley at 548-2957.
• Community Connections Educational/Support Meeting, 9-11 a.m., 575 Club Ln. Speaker: Mary Garlington, Relationship Development Intervention. Childcare will be provided for children of all abilities. Please RSVP by Thursday, Aug. 22, 501-733-1627, Courtney_leach@pedsplustherapy.com.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Operation Christmas Child Celebration Event, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln. Lunch provided. Call Dawn Wilson, 501-269-0434, with number attending from group. Visit: www.samaritanspurse.org.
• Career Readiness Seminar with Gwendolyn Middleton, 10-11 a.m.; Free Resumé Evaluations, 2-4 p.m. (Reservations requested) limited to 40 people. Call the library at 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook and Twitter.
• Hendrix "Back-to-School Health Bash," 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wellness & Athletics Center, corner of Harkrider and Siebenmorgen. Free event. Jennifer McCracken, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CBC Volleyball vs Philander Smith College, 6 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Young International, 9-11:45 p.m., Bear’s Den Pizza, 235 Farris Rd. Indie Rock.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.