• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 1500 Museum Rd., Wren Corner. Sexual Assault support group, 8-9 a.m.; Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m. Kate Vincent, 730-9421.
• A Close-Knit Faith Community, to meditate on Scripture and knit for charity, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office, 502 Front St., located to the east of the church. Call 513-6812. The group welcomes all faiths.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker Judge David Clark, domestic violence awareness.
• Parkinson’s Disease Support Group, 1:30 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. November is "Caregiver Month," and the group will celebrate their caregivers. Call 329-6282 or 501-246-1972.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting), 5:15-6:15 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room past the Information Desk, 2302 College Ave. Cora, 269-4153.
• Conway League of Artists, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Board meeting at 6:15 p.m. Encaustic painting with a demonstration by Robert Rubow. Refreshments served. Guests are welcome.
• The Onion, 7 p.m., UCA Student Center Ballroom, 201 Donaghey Ave. Come hear one of the head writers for this very popular satirical newspaper. Free and open to the UCA Community, Friends and Family.
• Guitar Ensemble, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• "STILL. GOING FORWARD BACKWARD," by Daniel Stein, 7:30 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Contact Henryetta Vanaman at 450-4597 or email@example.com.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous, (open format) 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Ln. upstairs meeting room.
• Al-Anon, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Fran, 501-679-6544 or Lauren, 697-8105.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.