• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Buffet, 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon-1 p.m. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Guest: Brad Lacy, Conway Chamber of Commerce and Conway Development Corporation.
• Conway Duplicate Bridge Club, 12:15 p.m., College Square, 2421 College Ave. For reservations, call Margaret Miller, 764-1257.
• B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse) fundraiser, 5-8 p.m., Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St.
• Conway Institute of Music live music night at Kings, 6-8 p.m. 1020 Front St. #102. Free admission to all; 100 percent of donations collected benefit the Bob Nabholz Boys & Girls Club.
• Machine Embroidery Conway Arkansas Machine Embroiderers (CAME), 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Beginner to advance.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. Call 336-5959.
• Opening Reception for "No Place Like Home" solo exhibition of recent works, including video installation by visiting Artist Rebecca Carter, 7 p.m., Trieschmann Gallery, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Refreshments served. Sponsor: Department of Art, 505-1562, email@example.com.
• Faulkner County Tea Party, 7 p.m. McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. All are welcome. Light refreshments at conclusion of meeting.
• Mayflower Chamber of Commerce meeting, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• Vilonia City Council, Special Called Meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Tim Ernst, 7 p.m., "Buffalo River Beauty," Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• "STILL. GOING FORWARD BACKWARD," by Daniel Stein, 7:30 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Contact Henryetta Vanaman at 450-4597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Parks and Recreation Town Hall meeting, 9-10 a.m., Conway Police Department Community Room.Open to all Conway residents.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.