• Red Cross Blood Drive, 8 a.m., Zion Temple Church of God in Christ, Front Street between Main and Oak. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Bear Facts Day, 8 a.m., a visitation day for prospective students and their parents. UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Parks and Recreation Town Hall meeting, 9-10 a.m., Conway Police Department Community Room. Open to all Conway residents.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Hendrix Football vs Sawanee, noon, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington.
• UCA Volleyball "Senior Day" vs Southeastern Louisiana, 2 p.m., Prince Center, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Centerville Fire Department Fall Chili Supper, 3-5 p.m., at the Station, 15 Blythe Rd. Chili with all the fixings, dessert, and drinks.
• The Gold Wing Road Riders Association Chapter L, 5 p.m., Smitty’s BBQ, 740 S. Harkrider St.; dinner, meeting begins at 6 p.m. Bud Danner, director, 514-5882.
• Conway Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m., Opening of its 29th season with a music concert featuring Shostakovich’s epic Fifth Symphony, Reynolds Performance Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• "STILL. GOING FORWARD BACKWARD," by Daniel Stein, 7:30 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Contact Henryetta Vanaman at 450-4597 or email@example.com.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.