• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• "No Place Like Home" solo exhibition by Rebecca Carter, 8 a.m., Trieschmann Gallery, Hendrix Campusm, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Art, 505-1562.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Senior Wellness and Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Sign up for Affordable Health Care, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Representatives from The Living Affected Corporation. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Conway Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. 12A. Guests: Independent Living Services Choir.
• Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), noon, Central Baptist College, Maybee Hall, 1501 College Ave. Speaker: Chris Mitchell, director of Campus Safety & Security.
• Conway Basketball boys & girls vs Bryant, 4:30 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Vilonia J.H. Basketball boys & girls vs Cabot North, 5 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• CBC Women’s Basketball vs Crowley’s Ridge College, 5:30 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Hendrix College Foundation’s Fall Fest, 5:30 p.m., Hendrix College Wellness and Athletics Center, 1600 Washington. Email email@example.com.
• Guy-Perkins Basketball vs Mt. Vernon-Enola, 5:30 p.m., Guy-Perkins Gym, 492 Hwy. 25 N.
• Conway Radio Control Association of model airplanes, 7 p.m., Smitty’s Barbeque, 740 S. Harkrider St. (Family members invited).
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.