• "No Place Like Home" solo exhibition by Rebecca Carter, 8 a.m., Trieschmann Gallery, Hendrix Campusm, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Art, 505-1562.
• American Red Cross blood donation, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., University of Central Arkansas Student Center, 201 S. Donaghey. Appointments can be made at redcrossblood.org or 1-800-RED CROSS.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Play Bridge at the Faulkner County Library, 11 a.m., 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: Linda Linn, Faulkner County Senior Wellness and Activity Center, "Make It Happen" Campaign.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Buffet, 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, 2210 Robinson, west of Stoby’s restaurant. Catherine Gatlin, 514-4925.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Program: Agatha Christie.
• Vilonia Basketball 7th Boys & Girls vs. Little Rock Christian, 4 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• Conway Basketball vs. RSMS Basketball, 4:30 p.m., Carl Stuart Middle School, 2745 Carl Stuart Rd.
• Visiting Scholar Susan Johnson-Mumford ’00, gallery professional in London, England, 5 p.m., Art A110, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Art, 450-1243.
• Board Game Night, 5-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The 12th Annual Dazzle Daze Girls’ Nite Out, 6-9 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St.
• The ACTS Jr. program in Conway hosting their final performances for the fall semester, 6:30 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. The public is invited.
• Faulkner County Landlord Association meeting, 7 p.m., Mike’s Place, 808 Front St. Please RSVP by email to: email@example.com.
• Woman to Woman Revival, 7 p.m., Theme: "I’m Just Sayin’ ... It’s a Woman Thing!," Mt. Sinai Church of God in Christ, 349 Highway 365, 501-470-1127.
• The Faulkner County Library Food For Fines program for the Thanksgiving season through Friday, Nov. 22. Non-perishable food items will be shared with local shelters and food pantries. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Jen@fcl.org, or Nancy@fcl.org.
• The 12th annual Dazzle Daze General Shopping, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St./Highway 64 East. For information on raffle tickets or to purchase event tickets, visit: www.DazzleDaze.com or call 513-5191.
• Woman to Woman Revival, 7 p.m., Theme: "I’m Just Sayin’…. It’s a Woman Thing!," Mt. Sinai Church of God in Christ, 349 Highway 365, 501-470-1127.
• Live, Love and Laughter: A Cabaret, 7 p.m., Conway Dinner Theater, 2201 Washington Ave. Admission free.
• The Cheerful Givers’ pre-Thanksgiving dinner for seniors and the sick/shut-in at J R Raynor Educational and Cultural Building of Greater Pleasant Branch Baptist Church, 601 Spruce St. This year they are only doing "carry-outs" 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. If unable to pick up a meal and have asked someone to pick it up for you, please call 327-1522 or 327-5665 to let the Cheerful Givers know who that person will be.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.