• Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc. providing free computer training to the general public, 10 a.m. to noon, Goodwill Store, 2425 Sanders. Call 329-6501.
• The 12th annual Dazzle Daze General Shopping, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St./Highway 64 East. For information on raffle tickets or to purchase event tickets, visit: www.DazzleDaze.com or call 513-5191.
• The Arkansas Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Shorty’s, 1101 Harkrider St. Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m. and meeting starts at noon. Open to all. Nan Ramsey, 733-7796, or John Nabholz, 472-2447.
• Al-Anon, noon-1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Dan Barham Jr., 513-9316.
• Breakfast with Santa, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd. Family photo with Santa and all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast; tickets: $5 for adults & $3 for kids. Proceeds benefit charities for children in Faulkner County.
• Look to the Stars! Star Tour 2013, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Astronomer Kevin Manning, former NASA consultant. Refreshments served. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The 2014 Miss UCA Scholarship Pageant, 7 p.m., tickets go on sale at 6 p.m., doors to the auditorium open at 6:30 p.m. Reynolds Performance Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Woman to Woman Revival, 7 p.m., Theme: "I’m Just Sayin’…. It’s a Woman Thing!," Mt. Sinai Church of God in Christ, 349 Highway 365, 501-470-1127.
• Live, Love and Laughter: A Cabaret, 7 p.m., Conway Dinner Theater, 2201 Washington Ave. Admission free.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m.,
Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• The Faulkner County Library Food For Fines program for the Thanksgiving season. The library will accept non-perishable food items through today. Donated items will be shared with local shelters and food pantries. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Jen@fcl.org, or Nancy@fcl.org.
• Breakfast with Santa, 7-11:30 a.m., Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd. Family photo with Santa and all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast; tickets: $5 for adults & $3 for kids. Proceeds benefit charities for children in Faulkner County.
• Mount Vernon Community Cemetery Fall Clean-up, 8 a.m. to noon, Mount Vernon.
• Central Arkansas Model Railroad Club (CAMRC) Holiday-theme Train Open House event, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Visit the club’s website: www.artrains.org.
• The 12th annual Dazzle Daze, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 E. Oak St./Highway 64 East. For information on raffle tickets or to purchase event tickets, visit: www.DazzleDaze.com or call 513-5191.
• Cheerful Givers’ pre-Thanksgiving dinner, for seniors and the sick/shut-in, at J R Raynor Educational and Cultural Building of Greater Pleasant Branch Baptist Church, 601 Spruce St. "Carry-outs" only, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. If unable to pick up a meal and have asked someone to pick it up for you, call 327-1522 or 327-5665 to let the Cheerful Givers know who that person will be.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• City of Conway will light its new Christmas tree at Rogers Plaza. Standing at 54 feet tall, it will be the largest Christmas tree in Arkansas. Festivities will begin at 4 p.m. and will include songs by adult and children’s choirs and photo opportunities with Santa. The day’s festivities will conclude with the dedication and lighting of the Christmas tree.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.