• "No Place Like Home" solo exhibition by Rebecca Carter, 8 a.m., Solo exhibition of recent works, including video installation. Trieschmann Gallery, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Art, 501-505-1562, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Walgreen’s, 850 Oak St. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Conway Central Business Improvement District meeting, 11:30 a.m., Mike’s Place, 808 Front St.
• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., in the Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, 201 Donaghey.
• Conway White Basketball vs Catholic/MSM, 5 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Conway Historic District Commission Meeting, 6 p.m., City Hall, 1201 Oak St.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, fellowship hall, 2400 Prince St. Exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) will be needed.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Highway 64. Bring photo ID and can visit the shop once per month.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. All are welcome to attend. Call 733-7796.
• Mayflower Planning Commission, Monthly Planning Workshop meeting, Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• Vilonia Chamber meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Chamber Orchestra Thanksgiving Concert, 7:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1243.
• Lisa Ling, executive producer and host of "Our America" on the Oprah Winfrey Network, 7:30 p.m., Donald W. Reynolds Performance Hall, UCA, 201 Donaghey.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA, 201 Donaghey.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.