• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 3 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Vilonia 7th Grade Basketball vs Carl Stuart, 4 p.m., Vilonia School, 49 Eagle St.
• Conway Blue/White Basketball, 4:30-8:30 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Greenbrier 7th Grade Basketball vs Conway, 5 p.m., Greenbrier Panther Pavilion, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs Southern Illinois University, 5:30 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• The Central AR Model Railroad Club (CAMRC), Whole Hog Cafe, 120 E. Oak St., self-pay meal at 5:30 p.m. The club meeting follows at 6. Visit: www.artrains.org, or call 269-3030.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 2400 Prince St. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) will be needed.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728 or visit: http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com.
• The Conway Women’s Chorus performs "A Dickens Christmas," 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The Lantern Theatre and Conway Community Arts auditions for its upcoming "Late Night at the Lantern" production of "Rabbit Hole," by David Lindsay-Abaire, 7 p.m. Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. Call Miller, 479-601-5562, or email email@example.com.
• Conway Christmas Parade entry forms are available for pick up and return at the office of the Conway Chamber of Commerce. The parade will be held at 6 p.m. Dec. 14 in downtown Conway. The theme this year is "All I Want For Christmas...". A $10 entry fee serves as a donation to the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Faulkner County. Deidra Porter, 908-6517 or email: silverlinings_RFL@yahoo.com; or Molly Jones 733-7835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Women in Business, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2501 E. Oak St. Guest Speaker: Terri Jordan, vice president of technology, Microsoft Retail Stores. Panel Discussion, 9-11 a.m., and Awards Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Reservations required to attend. Contact Whitney Cummings at Whitney@ConwayArkansas.org. Submit your nominations for Outstanding Women in Business at ConwayArkansas.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.