• Local artist Dema Clark artwork on display, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (Jan. 6 though Feb. 3), Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
• The 15th annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. celebration at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. The public is welcome. A Unity March from City Hall in Downtown Conway to the library. Shuttles from the library to downtown will begin at 9 a.m. The march to the library begins at 10 a.m. Library activities begin at 11 a.m. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org. The library is open only for these special activities, and is not open for regular business, it will re-open at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
• Conway AARP Chapter 796, 11 a.m., Conway Senior Citizens Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Speaker: Mr. Jack Bell, assistant to Mayor Tab Townsell. Everyone is invited. Ron Ross, president, 327-6803.
• Bereavement Support Group, noon, Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1014 W. Markham St. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Carol Fitch, 328-5400.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Day Carnival, 1 p.m., Wellness and Athletic Center, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington.
• CCS Basketball vs. Abundant Life, 5 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• Mayflower School District special school board meeting, 6 p.m., Elementary School Library, 4 Grove St.
• Greenbrier City Planning meeting, 6:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Hall, 11 Wilson Farm Rd.
• Vilonia Water Works Association, 7 p.m., 1089 Main St.
• Conway Running Club, 7-8 p.m., Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Visit: www.conwayrunning.com.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Greenbrier First United Methodist Church, #2 Tyler St. To schedule an appointment call 800-RED-CROSS or go to http://www.redcrossblood.org/.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Speaker: Ms. Sancy Faulk, Central Baptist College.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Faulkner County Retired Teachers Association, 1:30 p.m., Conway First Baptist Church activity center, 1719 Robinson Ave. Ed Bradberry, president, 501-581-3712, or Jay Fortner, secretary, 329-4197.
• Mayflower Basketball vs. Fountain Lake, 5 p.m., Mayflower Schools, 10 Lesley King Dr.
• Conway Planning Commission meeting, 7 p.m., District Court Building, 810 Parkway.
• Vilonia City Council meeting, 7 p.m., 18 Bise St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."
To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.