• Local artist Dema Clark will have her artwork on display from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. Contact Coordinator Jeanne Lehmkuhl at email@example.com.
• Conway Blue/White Basketball, 4:30 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Faulkner County Library Board meeting, 5 p.m., Director’s office, 1900 Tyler St.
• CCS Basketball vs. Anthony School, 5:30 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 2400 Prince St. Open to all denominations. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) will be needed.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare Provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728, or visit http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com/.
• The Arkansas River Valley Audubon Society will meet at 7 p.m. at Hendrix College Campus in the Donald W. Renolds Building in Room 10. Enter the building on the North Side (where the fountain is located) and a student will have you sign in and direct you to Room 10. The program will be a National Geographic documentary titled "Last Lions," which is a true story of a lioness in Africa raising her family in the disappearing habitat and the conservation crisis facing our world. Visitors are welcome. For verbal directions call 501-727-5559.
• Vilonia Chamber Board meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A.R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.