• Central Baptist College will host its annual Homecoming activities starting at 9 a.m. with a Coffeehouse followed by the Dedication and Open House of the Story Library at 10 a.m. Following the dedication ceremony, Alumni and friends are invited to join in worshiping "Gaither Style" lead by Jim Turner and Danny Fagala. The CBC Alumni Luncheon will be held at 11:30 a.m. in the Dining Hall of the Mabee Student Service Building. The Lady Mustangs taking on Central Christian College at 3 p.m. in the A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse. The 2013 Homecoming Court will be announced after the women’s game. Visit: www.cbc.edu or contact Jessica Myrick, email@example.com or 501-205-8870.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• UCA Theatre’s own traveling troupe of players, The Cadron Company, will present "Furry Tails with a Twist," by Jennifer Hickok DeFratis, 10 a.m., Reynolds Performance Hall. The play is appropriate for all ages, especially for children ages 3-12. Admission is free. Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain. Visit: www.uca.edu/theatre, or call 501-450-5092.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Area 17 Special Olympics Polar Plunge at Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Registration, 11:30 a.m.; Dessert Auction, noon; Awards and Recognitions, 12:30 p.m. and plunge, 1 p.m. Brenda Dowdy, 450-0395, visit the Special Olympics Arkansas website or visit Special Olympics Arkansas Area 17 Fan Page.
• Young Adults with Autism meeting, 2:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., watching the original "Superman" movie and enjoying some popcorn, cookies, and cokes. To RSVP, contact Eric via firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-489-5287.
• Candlelight vigil to honor late Conway Police Officer Will McGary, 6 p.m., Simon Park, 800 Front St.
• Conway Community Chorus begins regular rehearsals, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room. As this is a co-ed choir, everyone age 18 and up who is interested in performing in this group is invited to attend.
• The Conway Composers Guild annual concert, 3 p.m., Sanctuary of Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. The recital is part of the church’s Under the Dome series of recitals. New and recent works by Conway composers will be performed. Call the church, 329-3801, or visit: www.conwayfumc.org.
• Local artist Dema Clark artwork on display, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Women Surgery Center, first floor in the lobby, at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.