• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Republican Women, 11:30 a.m., Smitty’s BBQ, 740 S. Harkrider St. Speaker: French Hill, candidate for congress in the Second Congressional District. The public is invited.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox buffet, 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza. Open meeting and no membership required.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Guest Speaker: Wes Craiglow, Markham Street Redevelopment project, "Jump Start."
• Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All players and skill levels are welcome.
• Board Game Night, 5-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• Kindergarten round-Up, 6:30 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln. RSVP at 336-9067 or www.conwaychristianschool.org.
• The Jazz Cats will be playing Dixieland and Swing music, 7-9 p.m., Faby’s, 1023 Front St. The band has tuba, piano and clarinet/sax. Admission is free.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Bob Courtway Middle School, 1200 Bob Courtway Dr. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Simon Intermediate School, 1601 E. Seibenmorgen. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org.
• NAFRE, 11 a.m., Hole In The Wall, Old Gin on Markham Street. All active and retired Federal employees and their spouses are invited to attend. Ray Luyet, president, 327-7844, or Billy Johnson, vice-president, 336-0265.
• Al-Anon, noon-1 p.m., at Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• The Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 513-9316.
• Annual Bethlehem House Valentine Gala and Auction, 6 p.m., oneChurch, 1073 Front St. KTHV Channel 11 anchor Craig O’Neill will serve as auctioneer. Tickets can be purchased at Bethlehem House, 1115 Parkway St., or online at www.bethlehemhouse.net. For additional information or to donate a silent auction item, call 501-205-0905.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)