• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• A Biblical Marriage with Dr. Travis Plumlee, morning session, 10, break for lunch, afternoon session ends at 4 p.m. Childcare will be provided. Call 501-796-3911, or email: email@example.com.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• CBC Baseball vs Central Methodist University, 1 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• UCA Baseball vs. Missouri State University, 2 p.m., Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Hendrix Men’s Lacrosse vs. Rockhurst, 4 p.m., Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave.
• CBC Men’s Basketball vs. Waldorf College, 5 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Guy Church of Christ Fellowship Spaghetti Dinner, 5 p.m., 379 Arkansas 25, Greenbrier. Free meal.
• The Gold Wing Road Riders Association Chapter L, dinner, 5 p.m., meeting, 6, Smitty’s BBQ, 740 S. Harkrider St. Bud Danner, director, 514-5882.
• Blackbird Academy of Arts Presents, "Alice," 7 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The McKameys in Concert, 7 p.m., Oak Bowery Baptist Church, 6 miles East of Conway off of 286 on Otto Road. There will be no admission but a Love Offering will be taken. Loyd Kelley, 514-5670 or 501-796-2662, or Matt Corkran, 501-336-9133.
• Conway Cradle Care (CCC) pancake breakfast fundraiser, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s Restaurant, 805 Donaghey Ave. For $5, all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, and beverages. Children under 5 eat free, and to-go orders will also be available. Tickets purchased in advance from any CCC Board Member or at the door. Diana Byrd, executive director, 730-0017, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The City of Conway Sanitation Department Office, Landfill, Recycle, and ReUse Center will be closed for President’s Day to reopen for normal business hours the following day. Residential Recycling will not run on Monday, and will resume routes the following Monday, Feb. 24. However, Commercial Routes will run on Monday, Feb. 17.
• The Faulkner County Solid Waste Management District (FCSWMD) office will be closed Monday in observance of President’s Day. Residential curbside recycling routes will not run for FCSWMD customers on Monday, and will resume the following Monday, Feb. 24.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St.
• Faulkner County Library Board meeting, 5 p.m., Librarian’s Office, 1900 Tyler St.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)