• Watch DOGS (Dads of Great Students) "Donuts with Dads," 7-8:30 a.m., Carl Stuart Middle School, 2745 Carl Stuart Rd.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Conway Senior Wellness and Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave., invites the public to a seminar on "Patio Gardening" at 10:30 a.m. with Kami Marsh from the Faulkner County Extension Agency. There is no cost to attend the event and reservations are not required.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Kyran Pittman: Arkatext Craft Talk, 11 a.m., "author of Planting Dandelions: Field Notes from a Semi-Domesticated Life," Thompson Hall 331, 201 Donaghey Ave. Free and open to the public and appropriate for all ages. Visit: www.uca.edu/writing/arkatext-festival or contact Stephanie Vanderslice at email@example.com or 450-3340.
• Conway Noon Rotary, noon, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: Maret Cahill, United Way of Central Arkansas.
• The Conway Adult Education Center (CAEC) Computer Training Department is offering a night Introduction to Computers class. Pre-registration is required and seating is limited. Offered Thursdays, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Feb. 20-March 13; or a day class Tuesday and Thursdays, 1-3 p.m., Feb. 20-March 18. Registration is on-going at 125 Center St., until classes begin or reach quota. For a complete list of classes check the website: www.caec.org, call 450-4810, or like them on Facebook.
• Board Game Night, 5-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All landlords are invited.
• The University of Central Arkansas Theatre presents "Almost, Maine," by John Coriani, 7:30 p.m., Bridges/Larson Theatre of the Snow Fine Arts Center. Visit: www.uca.edu/theatre, or call 450-5092.
• Building Mao’s African Railway: Stories from the Other Cold War, 7:30 p.m., Mills, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. Jamie Monson, Professor of History at Macalester College in Minnesota, traces the itineraries of the Chinese and African technology workers who built the TAZARA railway. Call 450-3897.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• "Christian Conference on Life Changing Prayer," 6:30 p.m., Mayflower United Methodist Church sanctuary, Hwy. 89 North, Mayflower.
• Century 21 Dunaway & Hart Hosts 23rd Annual Casino Night Benefiting Easter Seals Arkansas, 7 p.m., Knights of Columbus Hall, 575 Harkrider. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door and can be purchased at Century 21 Dunaway & Hart by calling 327-2121 (must be 21 to enter).
• Award-winning literary journal, the "Toad Suck Review," will hold a reading as part of its "Launchapalooza" for the release of the fourth annual volume, the "‘Lost’ Issue," 7-9 p.m. at Bear’s Den Pizza, 255 Farris Rd. John Vanderslice. firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit: toadsuckreview.org.
• "Christian Conference on Life Changing Prayer," light breakfast at 9 a.m. in the Mayflower United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall; Worship in the sanctuary to follow; Lunch provided at approximately noon in the Fellowship Hall; After lunch, resume worship and Holy Communion in the sanctuary with closing prayer about 3 p.m. The church is located on Hwy. 89 North in Mayflower. Please register via email email@example.com or call 501-442-5045.
• The 65th Annual 2014 Conway High School Beauty Revue Pageant, 6:30 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium, 2300 Prince St. Doors will be open to purchase tickets at 5:30 p.m. Ticket prices: $7 for Adults; $5 for Students; and $4 for children. Children under 3 may enter at no cost.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)