• Collegiate Worship at the True Holiness Saints Center, 11 a.m., True Holiness Saints Center, 198 Hwy. 286 E. The public is invited to attend.
• UCA Softball vs. South Dakota State University, 11:15 a.m., Farris Field, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Softball vs. Western Illinois University, 1:30 p.m., Farris Field, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• CAB Community Ride, 2 p.m., leave from Simon Park, 805 Front St., and will return to Simon Park by 4 p.m. Public is invited. Visit: www.cycleconway.org.
• Annual Choir Day/Musicians Appreciation, 3 p.m., Greater Fellowship Christian Church, #1 Wildwood Dr. The public is invited.
• House of Prayer 31st Anniversary Celebration, 3 p.m., 684 U.S. Hwy. 65 North, Greenbrier. The public is invited.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, at 501-205-8417.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Lane. Parole, Probation, Drug Court, reentry mentoring and life skills. Christian applications to recovery and restoration.
• Mayflower Planning Workshop, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. This is not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 733-7796.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Vilonia Chamber of Commerce, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Mayflower City Council meeting, 7 p.m., in the Courtroom at City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.