• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, at 501-205-8417.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Lane. Parole, Probation, Drug Court, reentry mentoring and life skills. Christian applications to recovery and restoration.
• Mayflower Planning Workshop, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. This is not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 733-7796.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Vilonia Chamber of Commerce, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Mayflower City Council meeting, 7 p.m., in the Courtroom at City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• The Faulkner County Library will host Affordable Health Care enrollment assistance, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Partners for Inclusive Communities, health care navigators, will be on hand at the library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Lions Club Business meeting, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• The Lantern Theatre and Conway Community Arts auditions, 6:30 p.m., for "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress," by Alan Ball, at the Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. Call Ms. Parker at 450-6247 or email email@example.com.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department monthly board of commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., fire station, 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Conway Regional Diabetes Care Group, 7 p.m., Women’s Center classroom at Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave. Guest speaker: Brenda Turner, registered nurse and certified diabetes educator, "Navigating the Emotional Ups and Downs with Diabetes." Call 513-5248.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)