• The 20th Annual Family and Friends Day will be held at 11 a.m. at True Holiness Saints Center, Inc. The annual address will be given by Pastor E.C. Maltbia entitled, "The Disease to Please." The church is located at 198 East Highway 286.
• UCA Tennis vs. Southwest Baptist University, noon, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Baseball vs. Illinois State University, noon, Bear Stadium, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to the general public and in a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or go to www.vfw2259.com.
• Annual Student Competitive Exhibition opening reception, 2-4 p.m., Baum Gallery, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Baum Gallery: March Exhibition Public Reception, 2-4 p.m., McCastlain Hall Baum Gallery, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave. Campus-wide juried exhibition of works of media, sponsored by the UCA Department of Art.
• New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church of Conway 10th Church Anniversary, 2:30 p.m., 8 Taylor Cir. The public is invited.
• Urban Farm Project Workday, 3:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• The Lesters will be in concert, 6:30 p.m., Bethlehem Baptist Church, 505 Highway 225 West, 5 miles west of Greenbrier. Free event, but a love offering will be received. Church office, 501-679-4464.
• Annual Concerto and Aria Competition, 7 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. The winner of the competition will appear as soloist with the Hendrix College Chamber Orchestra in its Spring Concert and will be announced at the Annual Waltz Night concert March 3. Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1249.
• Register now for the "Diabetes-Self Management Program," which will be held at the Conway Senior Wellness & Activity Center beginning Tuesday, March 4, and every Tuesday for six weeks ending April 8. There is no charge for this class and it is open to the public. The class is 2½ hours each Tuesday beginning at 2:30 p.m. The Senior Wellness and Activity Center is located at 1620 Donaghey Ave. Anyone interested should call 327-2895 to reserve a space in advance.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)