• McNew Cemetery clean-up, 8 a.m., followed by the Annual Meeting at 10 a.m. All members of the community are encouraged to attend both events. The cemetery is located on McNew Cemetery Road approximately one mile east of Woolley Hollow State Park.
• The Annual Free E-Waste Drive for Residents of Faulkner County, 8 a.m. to noon, Conway Sanitation Department, 4550 U.S. 64. Residents are encouraged to bring E-Waste to assist in managing a timely offloading process. Visit: www.fcsolidwaste.com.
• Antique Tractor Show, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pickles Gap Village, 315 Hwy. 65 N. Free admission. All shops will be open and the Cafe will be open for lunch.
• Free Study Skills Workshop at 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., will celebrate World Tai Chi Day, 10 a.m. to noon, with demonstrations of Tai Chi by the library’s Tai Chi class under the instruction of Sachiko Halter. Call the library, 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The Baldwin Piano Company Seventh Annual Reunion, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Conway Human Development Center, 150 E. Siebenmorgen Rd. A potluck lunch will be served at noon. All former employees are welcome.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• CoHO Community Carnival, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., The Church at Oakwood. Food, games, prizes, petting zoo, bounce house, clowns, face painting, pie eating contest, and chili cook-off.
• Peter Pan Musical, 1 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium, 2300 Prince St. Tickets are $5 for Adults; $3 for children and students 4 years old to 12th grade.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., is featuring local author Turjemia, "Betraying Ayanna," 2 p.m., reading and discussion. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Taste of Home Cooking School, 6 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall, UCA campus, 223 Beatrice Powell St.
• The 5th Annual Friendship Gospel Music Singing, 6 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, 767 Rocky Point Rd. Free admission. Refreshments will be served. Call 329-4247 or 733-1172.
• Peter Pan Musical, 7 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium, 2300 Prince St. Tickets are $5 for Adults; $3 for children and students 4 years old to 12th grade.
• Registration for the 17th annual First Security Conway Kids’ Triathlon at Hendrix College is now open. To register, visit: www.conwaykidstri.com. The Triathlon is an event for all abilities. Ages 6-10 complete a 50-yard swim, two-mile bike and ½ mile run. Ages 11-15 complete a 100-yard swim, four-mile bike and mile run.
• The Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas all you can eat Pancake Breakfast, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s, 805 Donaghey Ave. Cost is $5, and all proceeds benefit the Sexual Assault Crisis Response of Central Arkansas, which is a division of The Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas. Contact Angela Foster, 733-1119, or Beth Goodrich, director of the Women’s Shelter, firstname.lastname@example.org or 733-6135.
• The 25th Annual Toadsuck Sunday Dinner and Silent Auction, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faulkner County Senior Activity and Wellness Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave. Tickets are on sale at the Conway Senior Center and will be sold at the door. All proceeds benefit all Senior Programs in Faulkner County.Visit: fcseniors.com or call 327-1122.
• ArtsFest public meeting, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Visit: artsinconway.org.
• Annual Family and Friends Day, 3 p.m., Greater Fellowship Christian Church of Conway, 1 Wildwood Dr., off of Hwy. 365 S. The public is invited. Call 501-428-4610.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)