• Justin Acri and Pat Bradley, 103.7 The Buzz will broadcast "The Zone" live on location at Sonic, 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mayflower. Raising funds as well as much needed items to help aid those affected by the recent storms.
• Guy-Perkins School District Pre-School Registration for school year 2014-2015 will be conducted during the week of April 28-May 2, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Elementary Office.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Faulkner County Republican Women meeting, 11:30 a.m., Smitty’s BBQ, 740 S. Harkrider St. Representative Ann Clemmer of Saline County will be the keynote speaker. She is a candidate for Congress in the Second Congressional District of Arkansas. The public is invited.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club 2014 Rotary Youth Leadership Award, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Members should bring tornado relief donations.
• Conway Ministerial Alliance will observe the 63rd National Day of Prayer, 11:45 a.m., Faulkner County Courthouse front lawn, 801 Locust St., with a prayer service. Dr. Quentin Washispack, organizer of the prayer time. The theme, "One Voice, United in Prayer," based on the verse Romans 15:6. For any questions or to be involved, contact Dr. Washispack or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• "The Aonian"/Murphy Programs Literary Contest Winners’ Reception and Reading, 4:30 p.m., Murphy Seminar Room. Hendrix College, 1600 Washington Ave. Free and open to the public. Contact Henryetta Vanaman at 501-450-4597 or email@example.com.
• Board Game Night, 5-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• CHS Band Concert, 6:30-9 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium, 2300 Prince St.
• Suite Elegante’ Arkansas’s premiere harp and flute duo, will perform a concert of Celtic music in honor of the ancient Celtic holy day, Beltane, at 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Free and open to the public. For more information, call the library at 327-7482.
• Choir Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m., Hendrix College Campus, 1600 Washington Ave. Titled: "A Few of My Favorite Things." Sponsor: Department of Music, 450-1248. Free and open to the public.
• Registration for the 17th annual First Security Conway Kids’ Triathlon at Hendrix College is now open. To register, visit: www.conwaykidstri.com. The Triathlon is an event for all abilities. Ages 6-10 complete a 50-yard swim, two-mile bike and ½ mile run. Ages 11-15 complete a 100-yard swim, four-mile bike and mile run.
• Toad Suck Daze Festival kicks off, noon, Downtown Conway.
• The Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 513-9316.
• Spanish Conversation Time, 4 p.m., The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle St. Practice your Spanish with other enthusiasts, all levels welcome. Find other people interested in refining their skills in this informal conversation time.
• Julia Lee Moore Music Programs, Kindergarten, 6 p.m., and second grade, 6:45 p.m., James H. Clark Auditorium, 2300 Prince St.
• Sawyer Brown, 7 p.m., Toad Suck Daze, Kris Allen Stage, Simon Park.
• Mac Powell, 8 p.m., Toad Suck Daze, Simon Park.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)