• Conway Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• Conway Christian Class of 2014 Graduation, 10 a.m., Central Baptist Church, 3333 Dave Ward Dr.
• Vilonia Graduation, 10 a.m., UCA Farris Center, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Needs Creek Baptist Church cemetery decoration day, 10 a.m.; potluck, noon. Take Highway 65 North to Springhill, turn right on Highway 287 and go approximately three miles. Mary Lowry, 472-1784.
• The Second annual Arkansas Birth Fair 2014, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., The Village At Hendrix, 1040 Reynolds Ave. Free and open to the public.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Annual Greengrove Lodge #107 Chicken Dinner, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 144 Harkrider St., on Highway 365 S., past Dusty’s on the right. Smoked chicken dinners, $7 donation, with a portion of the proceeds going to those affected by the tornado. Deliveries available, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., call Sam Morris, 501-392-7401, or Art Montgomery, 730-2550.
• Brooks Fine Jewelry Crawfish Boil and Country Music, noon to 12 a.m. (or until they run out), $15 per plate, 904 Parkway.
• Cato Volunteer Fire Department’s annual Open House/Firefighters Fish Fry, 2-6 p.m., 703 Hwy. 89 South. Cost: $7 for adults, and $5 for children 12 years old and under with an adult. Music, prizes and fellowship. Drawings, 5:30 p.m. Proceeds go to the Firefighter’s Emergency Fund.
• The Greenbrier Senior Activity Center annual Fundraiser, 5 p.m., 21 N. Broadview. Spaghetti dinner, $7 adults, and $4 children. A bake sale will also be held, along with Gospel singing.
• The Faulkner County Library and La Lucha Space Third annual Backyard Gourmet event, 5-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Beans, greens and cornbread served. Photography contest with prizes, and live music. Call 327-7482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Cheerful Givers annual Banquet, 6:30 p.m., J.R. Raynor Educational Building of the Greater Pleasant Branch Baptist Church, 601 Spruce St. Special music. Call 327-5665.
• Free Potluck Dinner, 11:30 a.m., Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. (U.S. Hwy. 64). Sunday School at 9 a.m. and Worship Service at 10 a.m. The public is invited, especially storm survivors, rescue and recovery teams, and volunteers. Call the church at 327-7629.
• The 37th annual Memorial Service, potluck lunch at 1 p.m., with memorial service and business meeting to follow, Round Mountain Cemetery, Conway. Guest Speaker: Mike Hairston. Dress comfortably and bring lawn chair. Suzee Cia, 327-2240.
• Conway High School 2014 Graduation Ceremony, 3 p.m., Verizon Arena, 1 Verizon Way, Little Rock.
• Last day of Early Voting.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)