• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. Contact Jeanne Lehmkuhl, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• LTD Edition Silver Streak Cloggers, 10-11 a.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, 5 Lois Ln.
• Mayflower High School Open House, 5-7 p.m., 10 Leslie King Dr.
• Greenbrier School Orientation for grades K-5th, 5-7:30 p.m.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m., Grace Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 2400 Prince St. Free and open to all denominations. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) are needed.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Julia Lee Moore Elementary Parent Orientation for grades 3rd & 4th, 6-7 p.m., 1301 Country Club Rd.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Hwy. 64 B. Must bring a photo ID; can visit the shop once per month.
• Grayson Shelton, 6-8 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• American Needlepoint Guild, Natural State Stitchers Chapter, 6:30 p.m., The Stitcher’s Garden, 1018 Van Ronkle. Debbie Rowley, 730-0642 or email@example.com.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln. Parole, Probation, Drug Court, reentry mentoring and life skills. Christian applications to recovery and restoration.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare Provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728 or visit http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com.
• Conway Christian Parent Orientation for grades K2-K5, 6 p.m., 500 E. German Ln.
• Conway Christian Parent Orientation for grades 1st-6th, 7 p.m., 500 E. German Ln.
• Al-Anon, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. For more information and on holidays, call 501-831-4933.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A. Guest speaker: French Hill, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Delta Trust and Banking Corp. He is a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury and is currently a congressional candidate for the 2nd District of Arkansas.
• Mid-Day Manna Ladies’ Monthly Bible Lecture/Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Woodland Heights Baptist Church, Wanda Landers, Speaker. Lunch, drink and dessert, $5.
• Mayflower Middle School Open House, 5-7 p.m.
• Ida Burns Elementary Meet and Greet, 5:30 p.m.
• Conway Christian Parent Orientation for grades 7th-12th, 6 p.m.
• Carolyn Lewis Elementary Meet and Greet for 1st-3rd grades, 6 p.m.
• Vilonia Junior High annual report to the public and open house, 6 p.m. All 8th and 9th grade parents and students are encouraged to attend.
• Julia Lee Moore Elementary Parent Orientation for grades 1st & 2nd, 6-7 p.m.
• Vilonia Middle School and Vilonia Academy of Service Learning and Technology 5th Grade Open House, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Parkinson’s Disease Support Group 1:30 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Special guest: Lydia Stevens, Arkansas State Parkinson’s Disease coordinator from Hot Springs. All are invited to attend this free, informative meeting. Bronnie Rose, 501-329-6282 or 501-246-1972.
• The Conway League of Artist, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. A member (or guest) participation program will be presented by Coe Wilson with those wishing to create a work of art using acrylic, 3-dimensional items and paper glued on to create a design on a canvass. Refreshments served, and those present will have a chance to win a well known artist’s work with proceeds going to the group’s scholarship fund.
• Vilonia Middle School and Vilonia Academy of Service Learning and Technology 6th Grade Open House, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)