Early voting in the preferential primary election, non-partisan election, annual school election and the city of Mayflower's special election starts Monday.
Early voting will be conducted from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays through May 18; from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 12 and 19; and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on May 21.
Faulkner County residents can vote early at any of the six open vote centers — Faulkner County Courthouse, Faulkner County Library, McGee Sports Center, Mayflower City Hall, Vilonia First Baptist Church and Greenbrier City Events Center — regardless of their address.
Polls will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, May 22, at 20 vote centers across the county including:
• Bethlehem Baptist Church.
• Don Owen Sports Complex in Conway.
• Copperas Springs Baptist Church.
• Damascus (Old) City Hall.
• Enders Community Center.
• Friendship Baptist Church.
• Grace United Methodist Church.
• Greenbrier City Events Center.
• Holland City Hall.
• Mayflower City Hall.
• McGee Sports Center.
• Mt. Gale Baptist Church.
• Mt. Vernon Baptist Church.
• Naylor United Methodist Church.
• Peace Lutheran Church.
• Pickles Gap Baptist Church.
• Springhill Baptist Church.
• True Holiness Saints Center.
• Vilonia First Baptist Church.
• Wooster First Baptist Church.
In the event of a runoff, early voting will be conducted from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays June 12-18 and from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on June 19.
For more information, visit votefaulkner.com.