Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Aggravated robbery at 10 block of Echo Lane. A Pulaski County man told police that he had been visiting an acquaintance at Echo Lane for a few days and had stepped outside the residence on Saturday afternoon when three men approached him unseen and one stuck and object the man feared was a gun to his back. The thieves took $600 cash from his pocket, the man said, and fled on foot. The suspects are described as three young males, possibly teens, two possibly black and one possibly Hispanic.
2. Robbery at 801 Elsinger Blvd. (Kohl’s). A loss prevention officer was attempting to apprehend two shoplifters described as young white females Saturday night when one of them punched the loss prevention officer in the face, according to the report. The two women fled after the assault and left the area in a silver Honda passenger car. One of the women was described as about 5-foot-4-inch and 110 pounds wearing pink pants, tan snow boots and a white Arkansas Razorbacks shirt. The other was described as about 5-foot-2-inches and 125 pounds wearing a gray jacket and carrying a zebra-print purse with green trim.
3. Theft of property at 355 Ledgelawn Drive (Hewlett-Packard construction site). At some point between 5:30 Thursday and 7 a.m. Monday someone cut a chain securing a Hobart gas welder and stole the $4,000 piece of equipment.
4. Residential burglary at 1400 block of Hard Street. Victim reported that at some point between 6 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. someone broke into her home, probably through a bedroom window, and stole a Dell laptop computer and an Apex DVD player, along with the Netflix DVD that was in it.
5. Breaking or entering at 3000 block of Donnell Ridge Road. Victim reported that at some point between 2:30 Saturday afternoon and 2 Sunday afternoon someone entered a vehicle through unknown means and stole a Fuji digital camera, iPod Nano, Dell laptop computer and a Madrid soccer jacket.
6. Breaking or entering at 1155 Skyline Drive (Walmart). Victim reported that at some point between 1 and 2 p.m. on Thursday someone entered an unlocked vehicle and took $150 worth of prescription medication, including Hydrocodone and Zolpidem.
7. Shoplifting at 3900 Dave Ward Drive and 1155 Skyline Drive (Walmart stores). Between Thursday and Sunday Walmart loss prevention officers held 12 suspected shoplifters for arrest. Only one alleged shoplifter was older than 30.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact the Conway Police Department at 450-6120. Staff writer Joe Lamb can be reached at 505-1238.)