Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering into a vehicle. The victim stated that on Tuesday, upon returning to his vehicle in the commuter parking lot located on Amity Road, three windows were broken out and his wallet, shoes, computer hardware, CD player, DVD player and assorted DVDs were stolen.
2. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim reported three purchases for “The Assist Pack,” “Websavers” and “Sidrecovery” were made out of Arkansas without her authorization.
3. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim stated that he was contacted by Centennial Bank in reference to suspicious purchases. Eight purchases totalling $553.33 were made in Nebraska at Simplex Grinnell and Walmart.
4. Theft of property. The victim reported that on July 5, a large American flag and rotating flag pole, as well as a United States Marine Corps flag and pole were stolen. Also stolen were 30 small U.S. flags that were placed around the yard.
5. Theft of a vehicle at 600 block of South German Lane. The victim reported one of his company vehicles, a white 2007 Chevy Silverado extended cab with a large dent on the passenger side was stolen.
6. Residential burglary at 1000 block of Hogan Lane. The victims reported that in their absence, more than $4,000 worth of personal property was taken from their apartment, including a flat screen TV and diamond jewelry.
7. Residential burglary at 2000 block of Arkansas Avenue. The victim stated that someone entered a bathroom window and stole a Nintendo Wii, a laptop, video games and jewelry from her home.
8. Theft of motor fuel at Flashmarket Citgo, 1030 HWY 65 N. An employee advised officers that 20 gallons of gasoline totaling $54.01 was stolen by a white male.
(Staff writer Courtney Spradlin can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 505-1236. To comment on this and other stories in the Log Cabin, log on to www.thecabin.net. Send us your news at www.thecabin.net/submit)