Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Vandalism at 200 block of Bolden Hill Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Monday that someone had put firecrackers and bottle rockets in her mailbox and lit them, causing the mailbox door to open. There was no damage to the mailbox.
2. Credit card fraud at 100 block of Jones Hill Lane, Mayflower. Victim reported June 28 that someone had made several unauthorized charges to her bank card. The charges were made near Allen, Texas, and totaled $161.15.
3. Larceny at 300 block of Hwy 64. Victim reported that sometime between 11 p.m. June 28 and 8 a.m. June 29 someone stole more than $1,200 worth of fireworks from his fireworks stand.
4. Breaking and entering at 500 block of Hwy 285, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 1 that someone took a Campbell Hausfeld air compressor and a Napa battery charger from inside his barn.
5. Damage of property at 120 block of Elliot Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 2 that a black Chevrolet Suburban ran off the road and hit his mailbox. The victim stated that this was the eighth mailbox he had to replace.
6. Burlgary/breaking and entering at 60 block of Hwy 287, Greenbrier. Victim reported that sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. July 1 someone had broken into his residence. Missing from the residence were Browning Silver shotgun, a Knight Bighorn muzzleloader and a Tasco scope.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)