Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Aggravated residential burglary at 50 block of Fairmont Drive. Victim reported Friday that he had been robbed at his residence. The victim stated that two black males knocked on his door and asked for an unknown person. When the victim said the person wasn’t there, the suspects forced their way into the trailer. One of the suspects pointed a small silver pistol at the victim, while the other asked, "where the dope was." The victim stated that one of the suspects held him at gunpoint as the other searched the residence. No property was taken. The suspects left the scene in a silver full size Dodge van.
2. Criminal mischief at 1900 block of Martin Street. Five different vehicles had tires slashed Saturday. Two victims reported having their left rear tires cut. Officers then found a third vehicle with the driver’s side rear tire slashed, before discovering two more vehicles with the passenger side rear tires cut.
3. Residential burglary at 2200 block of Stout Street. Victim reported that sometime between 7:45 and 8:15 p.m. Thursday someone entered his residence and took several items. Missing from the residence were a computer monitor and a black bag containing vitamins and various prescription drugs. The victim stated that a window had been left unlocked.
4. Breaking or entering at 3500 block of Cutter Ridge Road. Victim reported that someone broke into her vehicle sometime between 8:15 p.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday. The victim stated that she accidentally left the vehicle unlocked. Missing from the vehicle were a black briefcase, several CDs, a diaper bag, a Louis Vitton purse, a black snake-skin wallet, a Blackberry Pearl cell phone, prescription medication and money.
5. Residential burglary at 2200 block of Meadowlake Road. Victim reported Friday that someone entered his residence and took his roommate’s television.
6. Breaking or entering at 3900 Dave Ward Drive (Walmart). Victim reported Sunday that someone took his dog from his vehicle while it was parked in the Walmart parking lot. The dog is a 5- to 6-month old light brown Boxer with black around its nose and white on the back of its neck and chest. The dog weighs about 40 pounds and was wearing a black collar. A white female was seen on the store’s surveillance video leading the dog from the victim’s car to a midsize four-door silver or tan sedan.
7. Residential burglary at 1600 block of Bruce Street. Victim reported that sometime between 8 p.m. on July 5 and 3 p.m. on Friday someone entered his residence and took several prescription medications and $315.
8. Residential burglary at 1900 block of Hogan Lane. Victim reported that someone broke into her residence sometime between 7:35 a.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday. The victim stated that she found the deadbolt unlocked and a closet door open. Missing from the residence were an Apple iPod, a digital camera and a cordless drill.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)