Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Residential burglary at 1 block of Deerwood Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 11 and 11:20 p.m. Monday someone entered her residence and multiple items were missing. The victim stated that she locked the front door and shut the garage door before she left. When she returned to the residence, the victim stated that she found the front door standing open. Missing from the residence were $200 cash and prescription medication. There were no signs of forced entry.
2. Criminal mischief at 150 E. Oak St. (Hobby Lobby). Victim reported Tuesday that the driver’s side middle window of the van he was driving had been shattered. The victim stated that the van is a car pool van for employees of the State of Arkansas. The victim said that the van is usually parked in the Hobby Lobby parking lot between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
3. Breaking or entering at 1500 block of E. Oak Street. Vicitm reported Monday that his prescription medication was missing from his vehicle. The victim stated there was no forced entry and the vehicle doors are usually left unlocked while he is at work.
4. Theft of property at 400 block of Hereford Street. Victim reported Monday that the mass air flow sensor on his vehicle’s motor was missing and his car would not start. The victim stated that a witness saw a black male "messing" with the victim’s car several days before.
5. Theft of property at 100 block of Oaklawn Drive. Victim reported Tuesday that his hand gun was missing from his residence. The victim stated that his roommate had moved out a few days earlier and had several people over to help move. The victim stated that the gun went missing shortly after the move took place.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)