Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 800 block of Chapel Hill Drive. Victim reported Thursday that his 16-foot utility trailer was stolen. The victim stated that there was a lock on the tongue of the trailer and a chain around the axle.
2. Theft of property at 2100 block of Arkansas Avenue. Victim reported that sometime between 11:30 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 a.m. Thursday her daughter’s car was stolen. The victim stated that the car was parked at her residence while her daughter was out of town. The victim said that her daughter told her no one had permission to drive the vehicle.
3. Breaking or entering at 200 Amity Road (Furniture Row). Victim reported Thursday that someone stole his cell phone out of his vehicle. The victim stated the car was left unlocked while it was parked in the store’s parking lot. The victim said he did not realize the phone was missing until he left the store.
4. Theft of property at 2800 block of Bruce Street. Victim reported Thursday that her 13-month-old Rottweiler was stolen from her back yard. The victim believes she knows the suspect. The victim stated the suspect has previously taken the dog.
5. Breaking or entering at 150 E. Siebenmorgen Road (Conway Human Development Center). Victim reported Thursday that his checkbook was stolen from his vehicle. The victim stated that he believed it was stolen while he was at work since he usually leaves the windows of his vehicle rolled down. The victim said his bank notified him of unusual charges, which led to the discovery of the missing checkbook.
6. Criminal trespassing at 1300 block of Mitchell Street. Victim reported that at about 12:53 a.m. Thursday someone began shaking the handle on the rear door of her residence. The victim reported she was near the door at the time and could see the door knob moving. The victim said she set off her car alarm with a remote and the suspect left the area.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)