Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering at 200 block of Pickwicket Drive. Victim reported Sunday that his neighbor had caught someone trying to break into his vehicle. The victim stated that the neighbor was outside with her dog when she heard the victim’s truck alarm go off and saw a black male looking into the vehicle with a flashlight. The victim said the neighbor retrieved a hammer from inside her house and began chasing the suspect down the street. The neighbor lost sight of the suspect when he ran between two houses. The victim stated that he had left his window cracked in the vehicle, and the suspect attempted to pull it down. The victim said nothing was missing from the truck.
2. Residential burglary at 400 block of Second Street. Victim reported Sunday that he returned home and discovered his 42-inch LG HD television was stolen. The victim believes a former roommate may be a suspect. There were no signs of forced entry.
3. Residential burglary at 1800 block of Arden Lane. Officers responded to a call of a residential alarm Monday and found a bedroom window open and the screen on the ground outside. The victim arrived at the residence later and stated that a Sony PlayStation 3 was missing.
4. Commercial burglary at 2125 Harkrider St. (Trent Properties). An employee of the business reported Monday that his office had been broken into. The employee stated that the glass door had been broken. The victim said the back door of the main building was left unlocked. The victim stated that his desk drawers had been rifled through and $30 in cash was stolen.
5. Breaking or entering at 2100 block of Maplewood Drive. Victim reported Monday that someone had broken the left rear window out of his truck. Missing from the vehicle were a backpack, clothing, a Smith & Wesson flashlight, a Union Pacific lantern and work equipment. (Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)