Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Stolen property at 30 block of Middle Road, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 9 that two trailers and cable wire were missing from his property. The victim said he could not find any tire marks.
2. Stolen property at 30 block of Palarm Creek Road, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 9 that a four-wheeler was stolen from a storage building on his property. The victim stated that the lock was cut off of the gate in front of the field that leads to the building.
3. Vandalism at 150 block of Clinton Road, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 11 that someone had come to her residence and started taking down her front porch. The victim believes a relative that was trying to buy the land may be a suspect.
4. Larceny at 30 block of Highway 25 North, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 12 that his Craftsman riding lawnmower was stolen from his residence. The victim said he found tire tracks in his yard that appeared to come from a small vehicle. The victim stated that the mower had a larger tire on the right rear.
5. Destruction of property at 10 block of South Madrid, Conway. Victim reported Friday that his ex-girlfriend came to his residence demanding to take her child. The victim stated that he told the woman she could come back at 6 p.m. when she is scheduled to pick up the child. The victim said that the woman became angry and started throwing lawn chairs in the yard. The victim said she also damaged his pool with a shovel.
6. Breaking or entering at 1 block of East Horseshoe Mountain Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Saturday that someone entered his home and took several guns. The victim stated that his window air conditioner unit had been pushed inside. Missing from the residence were a .22 caliber single shot rifle, a .410 single shot rifle, a 12 gauge single shot shotgun, a .22 caliber bolt action rifle and a .410 bolt action rifle.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)