Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Residential burglary at 1700 block of Bryant Circle. Victim reported that sometime between 9 p.m. Aug. 17 and 5 p.m. Aug. 18, someone broke into her home and stole several items. The victim stated that she returned home and found her front door open. Missing from the residence were a 52-inch television and stand, a washer and dryer, a picture, a vacuum and a ruby and white sapphire necklace, bracelet and earring set. The victim said she may know the suspect.
2. Breaking or entering at 2000 block of Rich Smith Lane. Victim reported Monday that her wallet and its contents were stolen from her vehicle. The victim stated that she left the windows down and doors unlocked while she toured the property.
3. Theft of property at 1500 block of Hathaway Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 10 p.m. Monday and 2:30 a.m. Tuesday someone stole her Chevy Tahoe from her driveway. The victim stated that there were no signs of forced entry in the driveway, and she had the only key.
4. Non-financial identity fraud at 4000 block of McDowell Drive. Victim reported Tuesday that someone had stolen his social security number and used it to obtain a loan with the Department of Education.
5. Criminal mischief at 600 block of Robins Street. Victim reported that sometime between 9 and 11 a.m. Monday the back window of her minivan had been busted out.
6. Criminal mischief at 300 block of Mitchell Street. Victim reported Tuesday that someone attempted to gain entry to his residence through the back door. The victim stated that the door trim had been knocked off, and the door frame was split. There was no visible damage to the door.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)